American Indian Girl Doll Amigurumi Free Pattern
Pinterest Offical Page : Csr.life
Facebook Group: Amigurumi Free Patterns
Facebook Offical Page: Amigurumi Free Crochet Patterns
We continue to share Amigurumi free patterns on our website. American indian girl doll amigurumi free pattern is waiting for you in this article.
Nude Gazzal baby cotton 3424 1 pc
Gazzal baby cotton 3432 white for body
For the dress;
Gazzal baby cotton 3465 orange
Gazzal baby cotton 3441 purple
Gazzal baby cotton 3426 blue
Hair rope brown mohair rope 25gr
10mm black safe eye
Black thread for eyebrow and eyelash embroidery
SC : Single crochet
INC : increase
DEC : Decrease
W 🙁 decrease) 3 sc into the same loop
BLO : knitting from the back loop
FLO : knitting from the front loop
Hdc :half double crochet
DC :double crochet
Sl-st: slip stitch
We do not fill the arms with fibers.
1. Magic ring into 5sc
2.5inc. = 10
6. 4 pieces of popcorn, 9sc = 10
Popcorn making: we wrap the yarn once in the same loop and pull it once.
We do the same process 4 times and pull the remaining loops in one go.
7- 25. 10sc
We fold it in half and make 5sc and finish.
7 ch, from chain 6
1.5sc, w, 4sc, inc = 14
2. INC, 4sc, 3inc, 4sc, 2inc = 20
3. INC, 5sc, (inc, sc) * 4, 4sc, inc, sc = 26
4. SC, inc, 6sc, (inc, 2sc)* 4, 4sc, inc, sc = 32
9. 6sc, (DEC, sc) * 6, 6sc, DEC = 25
10. 4sc, (DEC, sc) * 5, 4sc, DEC = 19
14. DEC, 15sc, DEC = 17
18. DEC, 15sc = 16
21. DEC, 14sc = 15
24. DEC, 13sc = 14
Switching to white
32. 10sc, sl-st finish. (the end part should coincide with the inner middle part of the leg)
We knit in the same way until the 32nd row.
Without cutting our rope, we will move on to leg joining.
33. 5sc from the right leg, 6 chains in between, starting from the last loop of the left leg that we made sl-st 7sc,inc 6sc, 6sc on the chain in between,
Here we attach the 6sc, inc, 7sc on the right leg, 6sc on the chain. (Back side)
34-39. 42sc (6 rows)
40. Switching to nude 42sc
44. With white color (5sc, DEC) *6 = 36
48. (10sc, DEC) * 3 = 33
52. (9sc, DEC) *3 = 30
We move on to adding the arms.
55. 5sc from stem,
Hold the left arm as in the photo 5sc with the arm, 10sc from the Trunk
Hold the right arm as in the photo 5sc with the arm 5sc from the torso = 30
Left arm Right arm
The popcorns we make as thumbs will face forward
56. (3sc, DEC) * 6 = 24
57. With tan (2sc, DEC) * 6 = 18
58. (sc, DEC) * 6 = 12
59-62. 12sc (4 rows)
Let’s pull 18 chains and combine them with sl-st, be careful not to turn the chain.
Important!!!! We will knit the dress by combining the ends of the rows with sl-st and going up to the top row with 1 chain.
2. 18inc = 36
4. 18sc, (1sc, 1ch, 1sc into the same loop), 17sc
5. Change color 18sc, 1 stitch in the lower row, 1 loop in the normal row, 2sc in the same loop, 1 loop in the normal row, 1 loop in the lower row, 17sc
6. 19sc, w, 17sc = 39
7. Change color cream with 20sc, w, 18sc = 41
8. 21sc, w, 19sc = 43
9. Change color blue to 22sc, w, 20sc = 45
10. 7sc, skip 7 ch 7sc, 9sc, w, 9sc, skip 7 ch 7sc, 5sc =47
11. 7sc, 7sc on 7 ch, 10sc, w, 10sc, 7sc on 7 ch, 5sc = 49
12. 25sc, w, 23sc = 51
13. Change color orange to 51sc
14. 26sc, w, 24sc = 53
16. 27sc, w, 25sc = 55
18. 28sc, w, 26sc = 57
20. Change color purple with 29sc, w, 27sc = 59
22. Change color orange to 30sc, w, 28sc = 61
24. 31sc, w, 29sc = 63
26. Change color purple with 32sc, w, 30sc = 65
28. 3 3sc, w, 31sc = 67
29. Change color orange with 1 stitch in the lower row, 1 loop in the normal row 67sc
30. 34sc, w, 32sc = 69
31. Change color purple with 1 stitch in the lower row and 1 loop in the normal row 69sc
32. 35sc, w, 33sc = 72 finish
We dress the dress before we head off.
The eye locations are determined by 2 chain spaces in the 23rd row.
1. Magic ring into 8sc
2. 8 (inc) = 16
3. (sc, inc) * 8= 24
4. (2sc, inc) * 8= 32
5. (3sc, inc) * 8= 40
6. (4sc, inc) * 8= 48
7. (7sc,inc) * 6 = 54
8. (8sc, inc) *6 = 60
9. (9sc, inc) *6 = 66
10. (10sc, inc) *6 = 72
11-22. 72sc (12 rows)
23. 29sc, skip 2 ch 2scat, 10sc, skip 2 ch 2sc, 29sc = 72
24. 21sc, (sc, inc) * 4, 2sc into 2 ch, 10sc, 2sc into 2 ch, (inc, sc) * 4, 21sc= 80
25-31. 80sc (7 rows)
Before we move on to reductions, let’s put the eyes on.
32. 22sc, (DEC, sc) * 4, 13sc, (DEC, sc) * 4, 21sc = 72
33. (7sc, DEC) * 8 = 64
34. (6sc, DEC) * 8 = 56
35. (5sc, DEC) *8 = 48
36. (4sc, DEC) *8 = 40
37. (3sc, DEC) *8 = 32
38. (2sc, DEC) * 8 = 24
38. (2sc, DEC) * 6 = 18
39. (DEC, sc) * 6 =12
We leave a thread to sew and cut the thread.
You can make eyebrows, eyelashes and nose businesses with the support of photos.
We draw a chain from the front of the head to the nape with our mohair rope and fix it to the head with needles.
Then we cut our rope by wrapping it in a notebook to make the hair we want, and tie it to each chain one by one from the right and left of the chain.
Before we sew the head we dress the dress and you can use plastic tubing or electrical wire as a neck support.
Then we sew the hair from the places where we fixed it with a needle.
We draw 6 chains for the side parts of the hair. (2 pieces)
Again, we cut ropes of the same length and connect them to the chain.
As you can see in the photos, we fix it with a needle to stand on both sides of the head and then sew it.
We divide the upper part of the hair into 2 parts and make a braid with the side part.
headband and leaves
Orange leaves (2 pcs)
9 ch, 8th chain 3sc, 2hdc, 2dc, 6dc to last stitch, 2dc to other side of chain, 2hdc, 3sc, sl-st
With purple thread, you can make the vein parts as in the photo.
10 ch, 9th chain 3sc, 3hdc, 2dc, 6dc to last stitch, 2dc to other side of chain 3hdc, 3sc, sl-st
With the orange thread, you can make the vein parts as in the photo.
Weave the orange, purple and blue yarn at the same time and chain the desired length and sew the leaves on it.