Amigurumi Doll Sleeping Beauty Free Pattern
Pinterest Offical Page : Csr.life
Facebook Group: Amigurumi Free Patterns
Facebook Offical Page: Amigurumi Free Crochet Patterns
I am sharing the best of free amigurumi doll patterns for you. In this article I shared the amigurumi doll sleeping beauty pattern.
sc: single crochet
w: 3 tight pins in the same place
dc: double crochet
hdc: half double crochet
blo: taking from the back lobe of the loop to knit
flo: taking from the front lobe of the loop to knit
sl-st: slip stitch
Panduf and Legs:
1) Turn 8 chain check, from the 2nd chain in order
2) w, 5sc, w, 5sc = 16sc
3) 3inc, 5sc, 30, 5sc = 22sc
4) inc, sc, inc, SC, INC, 6SC, INC, SC, INC, SC, INC, 6sc = 28SC
5) inc, 2sc, inc, 2sc, inc, 7sc, inc, 2sc, inc, 2sc, inc, 7sc = 34sc
10) 20sc, 4dec, 6sc = 30sc
11) 16sc, dec, sc, dec, sc, dec, sc, dec, 3sc = 26sc
12) 5sc, dec, 6sc, dec, sc, dec, sc, dec, sc, dec, 2sc = 21sc
13) We make 21sc as flo and cut the rope.
We fill the panduffs well and beautifully!
We go to the skin color.
14) The row we knit as flo as blo;
12sc, dec, sc, dec, sc, dec, sc = 18sc
15) 10sc, dec, sc, dec, sc, dec = 15sc
16-26) 15sc Change color. (When changing color, you will get a cleaner image if you take the start on the back of the leg.)
27) 4sc, inc, 6sc, inc, 3sc = 17SC
28) 17sc as blo (Later we will make lashes as flo where we knit as blo: 2ch 1sc (repeat along the row.))
29- 38) 17sc Let’s knit the first leg and leave the rope a little long and cut.
After knitting the second leg, let’s connect it to the first leg by pulling 4ch. 17sc + 17sc + 4sc in front of the chain + 4sc behind = 42sc in total.
1) Into magic ring 6sc
2) Increase always = 12sc
23) 4sc 1dec, 4sc 1dec = 10sc
25) 3sc 1dec, 3sc 1dec = 8sc (Fill the arm but leave the shoulder part a little blank.)
26) Double double combine with 3sc.
Return 8ch check From 2nd Ch; sc, hdc, 2dc, hdc, sc, sl-st Pull another 8ch without cutting the rope and repeat the same process. perpendicular to the panties.
We connect the two legs and continue .. (the place where we connect the two legs becomes our starting point.)
49) As flo, we sl-st along the line and cut the rope.
50) While we knit as flo, we continue with skin color as blo:
Let’s make one reduction from both sides of the waist = 40sc
51-53) 40sc Change color.
55) 40sc as blo (We will give the skirt detail of the outfit later here: 3 row = 40sc
In the 4th row, increase one sc from both sides = 42sc
5th place = 42sc
6th, increase one sc from both sides = 44sc
7th place = 44sc
Eyelash to hem: 2ch 1sc (repeat across the row))
56) 8sc 1dec (repeat 4 times.) = 36sc
60) 4sc 1dec (Repeat 6 times.) = 30sc
61-63) 30sc Switch to skin color.
64) Repeat 3sc 1dec 6 times as blo.) = 24sc
Here we continue by combining the arms.
65) Knit a 24sc by combining the 3sc with the arms so that the Onde 9sc remains 9sc at the back.
66) 2sc 1dec (Repeat 6 times.) = 18sc
68) 1sc 1dec (Repeat 6 times.) = 12
69) 12sc (as blo we knit with skin color, we will make the hanger part of the garment as flo. 3 each sc under both arms; We knit 12 sc from the back and pull 5 ch over the arm, and we go to the front, we knit 12 sc from the front and pull 5ch over the other arm. In the second row, we come by sl-st and fill the chains by making lashes: 2ch 1sc (5 repetitions)
70) always increase = 24sc
71) 2sc 1inc (repeat 8 times) = 32sc
72) 3sc 1inc (8 reps) = 40sc
73) 4sc 1inc (8 reps) = 48sc
84) 6sc 1dec (Repeat 6 times.) = 42sc
86) 5sc 1dec (6 reps) = 36sc
(After this row, you can switch to the color of the thread you will do with the hair. I chose this method because I sewed the hat on the head. And I planted a single line of hair. If you do not fix the hat, a wig can be made and hair can be planted on the whole head.)
87) 4sc 1dec (6 reps) = 30sc
88) 3sc 1dec (6 reps) = 24sc
89) 2sc 1dec (6 reps) = 18sc
90) 1sc 1dec (6 reps) = 12sc
91) always decrease = 6sc and close.
Take 5 + 1 ch and turn. Pull 5sc + 1ch from 2.ch and turn
(We pull 1ch at the beginning of each row. And we always knit as blo so that a tire look is formed.)
We knit 5sc in 54 rows.
(We connect both ends with a tight needle and from one edge of this tire; 1bear and 1bear, we remove 54sc. We connect at the beginning with sl-st and pull out 2ch while passing to each upper row.
2-5) 54 dc
(I do not count the chains we pulled at the beginning of the row as handrails.)
6) 7dc 1dec (repeat 6 times) -48dc
7) 10dc 1dec (repeat 4 times) = 44dc
9) 9dc 1dec (4 repeats) = 40dc
10) double by taking the starting place right behind the head and one decrease on each side = 38dc
16) one decrease on both sides = 30dc
17) one decrease on both sides = 28dc
18) 5dc 1dec (4 reps) = 24dc
19) 4dc 1dec (4 reps) = 20dc
20) one decrement on both sides = 18dc
21) one decrement on both sides = 16dc
26) 6dc and close.
1) into magic ring 6sc
2) always increase = 12sc
3) 1sc 1inc (repeat) = 18sc
4) 2sc 1inc (repeat) = 24sc
8) 2sc 1dec (6 repeats) = 18sc
9) 1sc 1dec (6 repeats) = 12sc
10) always reduce = 6sc close and perpendicular to the tip of the hat.
We draw 20 + 1 ch. From the second chain we pull 20sc chain and turn.
(We will pull chains at the beginning of each row.)
Let’s knit 12 rows in this way. Let’s knit one more piece in the same way and combine it with a tight fit. (single sides, 2sc sinking into bends)
We make eyelashes in the shape of 1ch 1sc on the long sides at the top and bottom and 2ch 1sc on the short sides on the side with a different color thread. So much!