Amigurumi Rainbow Doll Free Crochet Pattern
Pinterest Offical Page : Csr.life
Facebook Group: Amigurumi Free Patterns
Facebook Offical Page: Amigurumi Free Crochet Patterns
Amigurumi rainbow doll free crochet pattern, we continue to share beautiful free amigurumi patterns from each other.
sc = single crochet
inc = increment
dec = decrease
-Fill the baby’s form to be beautiful, fill it with knitting …
I recommend you to put wire or other solid material around the baby’s neck to the trunk.
1 piece Snowball Amigurumi K1219
1 piece of Nako Diamond yellow 215
threads in the colors you want
1 small button
2.50 mm crochet hook
10 mm safe promise
RAİNBOW DOLL PATTERN
SHOES AND LEGS
Start with shoes color
1) Magic ring into 6sc
2) 6inc (12sc)
3-8) 12 sc (6 rows)
Cut out the colored rope
9-29) 12 sc (21 rows)
Handle the laces with the rope you left out for the shoes.
Another one of the same.
Pull 5 chains from one leg to the other leg
30) 12sc on a 5sc chain from one leg 12sc on a 5sc chain from another leg total (34sc)
To the middle of the right leg, eg start point to the side
31-42) 12 rows (34sc)
43) on each side decrease (32sc)
44) on each side decrease (30sc)
45) on each side decrease (28sc)
46) on each side decrease (26sc)
47) on each side decrease (24sc)
48) on each side decrease (22sc)
49) on each side decrease (20sc)
50) on each side decrease (18sc)
51) (4sc 1dec) * 3 (15sc)
52-54) 3 rows (15 sc)
Don’t forget to put a wire around the baby’s neck.
55) 15 inc (30sc)
56) (1sc1inc) * 15 = (45 sc)
57) (4sc 1 inc) * 9 = (54 sc)
58-70) 13 rows (54 sc)
Eyes 64. and 65th row between them
71) (7sc 1 dec) * 6 = (48 sc)
72) (6sc 1 dec) * 6 = (42 sc)
73) (5sc 1 dec) * 6 = (36 sc)
74) (4sc 1 dec) * 6 = (30 sc)
75) (3sc 1 dec) * 6 = (24 sc)
76) (2sc 1 dec) * 6 = (18 sc)
77) (1sc 1 dec) * 6 = (12 sc)
78) 6dec (6 sc)
Cut the rope and finish by looping the loops.
Process your nose and eyelashes using images.
1) 6sc into Magic ring
2) (1sc 1inc) * 3 = 9sc
3-25) 23 rows (9sc)
(Connect the two ends of the handles fill half the fiber)
Pull 73 chains fill with HDC making a 2 knit 1 increase across the entire chain.
I’ve done 3 hair curls you can do as much as you want.
Stitch up the side of the hair as you like.
1) 6sc into Magic ring
2) 6inc (12 sc)
3) (1sc 1inc) * 6 = (18 sc)
4) (2sc 1inc) * 6 = (24 sc)
5) (3sc 1inc) * 6 = (30 sc)
6) (4sc 1inc) * 6 = (36 sc)
7) (5sc 1inc) * 6 = (42 sc)
8) (6sc 1inc) * 6 = (48 sc)
9) (7sc 1inc) * 6 = (54 sc)
10-18) 7 rows (54 sc)
19) Invert the braid, jump to the top row without pulling the chain, skip the first loop without knitting, until the point where you started.
20-22) Continue to do the same 3 rows
Now continue to make single crochet without turning, knit and finish until we hit the back of your head by making single crochet in front of our hair separation.
1.) 25 chain check
2.) Make 24 HDC on top of 2 chain pull
3.) Make 2 HDC per loop (48 HDC), pull a chain
4.) Make one sc per each loop (48sc) Orange rope
5.) 7 HDC eg 5 chain check 10 sc skip (arm space) 14 HDC eg 5 chain check 10 sc skip 7 HDC eg 2 chain check top
6.) Make an increase in 2 or 3 HDCs, make 6 HDCs on chains and finish the line.
Dress up the look how you want to do so.
Continue with a handrail on each handrail.
After this queue, we continue pulling 2 chains as we move up to the top row without turning.
Knit and finish 2 rows of each color.
I applied the reverse pinching technique for the tip of the skirt and you can decorate it as you like.