Get ready to bring a healthy dose of creativity to your crochet projects! Our free Broccoli Man Amigurumi pattern is your chance to create a one-of-a-kind veggie superhero. Whether you’re a crochet expert or just starting out, this project is designed to add a fresh twist to your amigurumi collection. In this detailed guide, we’ll show you how to crochet an adorable Broccoli Man amigurumi that’s both fun and nutritious! So, pick up your yarn and hooks, and let’s dive into this green and leafy amigurumi adventure.
• Yarn HiMALAYA DOLPHIN BABY. You need one skein of basic green and one skein of dark
green. My main color is # 350, and I took the dark color from YarnArt Velor # 856
• Hook No. 3.5-4 (you can use any other hook number, respectively, the size and yarn
consumption will be different);
• Eyes on a secure mount with a diameter of 16 mm;
sc : Single Crochet
inc : Increase
dec : Decrease
dc : Double Crochet
hdc: Half Double Crochet
sl-st : Slip Stitch
ch : Chain
FLO : Crochet into front loops only
BLO : Crochet into back loops only
Arms (2 times):
1) 5 sc in MR
2) inc*5 (10)
3) -5) 3 row 10 sc (10)
6) (3 sc, dec)*2 (8)
7) -11) 5 rows 8 sc (8)
Fold handle in half and knit 4 sc. Fasten and cut the thread
LEGS – BODY – HEAD
1) 6 sc in MR
2) inc*6 (12)
3) -6) 4 row по 12 sc. Cut the thread.
Second leg and body:
1) 6 sc in MR
2) inc*6 (12)
3) -6) 4 row по 12 sc (12)
6) Knit 12 sc on the first leg, return to the second leg and also knit 12 sc (24) Fill the legs a little
7) (3 sc, inc)*6 (30)
8) (4 sc, inc)*6 (36)
9) -12) 3 row 36 sc (36)
10) (4 sc, dec)*6 (30)
11) 30 sc (30)
12) (3 sc, dec)*6 (24)
13) 24 sc (24)
14) (2 sc, dec)*6 (18)
15) 18 sc (18) In this row we knit handles: 5 sc, 4 sc together with the handle, 4 sc, 4 sc together
with the second handle, 1 sc. We fill the body as we knit.
16) From this row, we begin to knit the head immediately: inc * 18 (36)
17) (5 sc, inc)*6 (42)
18) -26) 9 rows of 42 sc. The eyes are inserted between 21 and 22 row, between the peephole
approximately 7-8 sc.
Now we begin to knit the twigs, like with real broccoli.
Knit 2 more sc, cast on 4ch, count back 12 sc and insert crochet at 13 sc. We knit in a circle 3
rows of 17 sc.
We close the top of the twig behind the BLO:
• 8 sc, dec, 7 sc (16)
• (2 sc, dec) * 4 (12) Next, we make decreases until the end of knitting, not forgetting that we
are knitting for BLO.
Go back to the left head posts, attach the thread, knit 34 sc in a circle, cast in 5 ch, count back 9
sc and insert the hook into the 10th sc. We knit in a circle 4 rows of 15 sc. We close the BLO with
decreases until the end of knitting.
It is bifurcated.
Attach the thread to the main knit, knit 10 sc, cast in 7 ch, insert the hook in the middle of ch
from the second twig.
We knit in a circle 2 rows of 23 sc.
• 7 sc, cast on 3 ch, count back 9 sc, insert the hook into the 10th sc.
We knit a row behind the BLO and close it with decreases to the end also behind the BLO.
• We return to the remaining columns of the twig, attach the thread and knit 3 row. We close
behind the BLO, first alternating (1 sc, dec), then simply by decreasing to the end.
We begin to fill the head and twigs. We try not to stuff too much, so that later we can make
Attach the thread to the main knitting, knit 8 sc, cast on 2 ch, join twigs No. 1 and 3 into the
• We knit 2 row (16 sc)
• dec, 7 sc, dec, 5 sc (14 )
• 3 row for 14 sc
• We close knitting with reductions for BLO
We attach the thread to the remaining sc, fill in the head and twigs, knit 2-3 row and close the
knitting with decreases for the BLO.
Now we take a thread of dark green color.
We attach the thread to the remaining front stitches of the posts and simply knit 5-6 hdc or CH1
in each front st on each twig. I alternated the number and type of columns in a chaotic manner.
Finally, we tighten the base yarn to form more distinct twigs on the head. We introduce the
thread into the middle, between the twigs, and draw it along each twig at a different distance
(lower or higher) around the head, tightening a little and fixing it immediately at the point of
insertion of the thread.